Thursday, May 31

Renewed efforts...

It's a continual journey - this discovered more about how God put us together (speaking in the royal sense of 'we'). Part of that for me has been learning or re-learning what I need to keep my batteries charged. You have no idea what a relief it is to find out that your hours of 'day-dreaming' are actually the means by which you learn and process, and indeed make decisions. I need to think. Desperately. I also need to write. Not for anyone in particular but to learn and to process. To reduce stress as all that spirals round and round in my head is spilled out onto page... I don't expect that anyone really reads this and I don't think it's that important to me...I read it. That's important. I have no agenda (that I'm aware of) just a place to process. So this is my new discipline... spiritual or otherwise. Not a diary or a journal for I have one of those but my own percolator.

No comments: