Thursday, October 7

köln... the city of mens aftershave...

not really but thatäs how you pronounce it.

I arrived here this afternoon to be greeted by Michael´s late Hungerian butler who managed to lose our chauffer... Michael´s dad. Funny thing was, mIchaeläs dad walked straight past me on his search for Natan... apparently he was looking out for someone more kiwi..I promise, I havenät done anything to my hair... yet... (but mum... I diid get my ears pierced again... twice... jstu so I could say I did it in Chicago...)
SOrry about the typing but they gave gfunny keyboards here.

The boys scored the coolest flat. Itäs like an old stlye american farmstead with stables etc... or maybe more english... but anyway, theyx have a little flat int he sceons floor with very cool views of the garden. Michael is at work coahing his kiddies team so Natan has been giving me a tour fo the sports university where they study... itäs quite cool... not as cool as carey though!

Bye bye for now!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh! the place soundz kewl! take lottsa pics.
love, nat.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tere..what about some photos??? Will ring you soon but never remember at the right time. Glad it was only your ears - at least I hope it was....Am just waiting to hear from Linda regarding your ticketing enquiry. Miss you :( xxx

Tere said...

The above vomment was from my mum... just in case there should be any confusion!!