Thursday, September 30

Navy pier...

Could have posted this from navy pier... but we ran out of time. Went on the ferris wheel... pretty cool. Thought I would get freaked about the height but I was sweet. Went on the Seadog speedboat for a habour tour, again thought I woud get sick but was sweet. Apparently I was the first person to ask wher eyou got wet because they wanted to get wet. We went on the 3d/4d time travel thingy which was cool but did make me a bit sick. For the grls... Dd a drve by nto Bloomingdales to pick up free gifts (free when you spend money) very cheap though. For the boys... saw more lmos, hummers and harleys. We wanted to ask wllow if we could brinh our youth groups over just to do donuts n their car park... it s huge....
I'm tired and hungry and after watching Mr 3000, kinda home sick. Don't ask me why.

Ciao for now...

Oh and PS, have fnshed my reading for paper one! Yay! I might make it yet!!

No comments: