Tuesday, September 28

Sweet home Chcago

Interesting point to note first... the 'i' key doesn't work so well so you'll have to use your imaginations!

Flew nto chcago this evening and met my hosts John and Joan Kelley. We cool people who have an awesome house and i already feel lke I'm gettng the royal treatment (and know 'm not just saying that cause they know about my website and mgh read t some day). 'ts really nce to have a room to myself and be able to do washng!! Haven't seen much of chicago yet but the arport is crazy huge! So is our next rental car. It's a GMC Lexicon or somethng... it make's the chevy look small... pity can't drive t over here :( At the moment I'm trying to repack my luggage cause although I can take 32 kgs from the states to germany, I can only take 20 kgs from germany to sngapore and haven't even been shoe shopping yet!

No comments: